CureZone   Log On   Join
This Advice Better than MH's?

larx Views: 1,784
Published: 12 years ago

This Advice Better than MH's?

- See what you think of the advice from GEFS free Clinic at
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=poYZVVZT4tbQ697BiEbrfYw

- GEFS is a free school that I and a few others are starting initially online to teach Natural Healthcare, Permaculture & Organic Growing, Alternative Tech, Progressive Philosophy etc. GEFS is at
http://GEFS.lefora.com

- We're looking for students and teachers who don't mind doing things for free, or for donations.
- I had Nutrition training from a Natural Hygiene school in 1983, which promotes raw vegan diet, maybe like MH does. And I followed the diet for 20 years until 96, when I started suffering mercury poisoning, it seems, from my Amalgam fillings. So at that time I started following Dr. Huggins' diet advice and had my fillings replaced in the proper safe manner. So I started having eggs, salt, spirulina, herbs and later some dairy, mostly yogurt, sour cream and now kefir. Also I later added occasional poultry or salmon or sardines. I use coconut oil too.
- I studied Dr. Schulze 's herbal healing literature for a while. Ironically, he's a vegan and seems to be doing alright. Norman Walker is the only other one I know of who may have been vegan and he lived to 106. Dr. Herbert Shelton , a vegan, only lived to 89, but a friend of mine said he got kicked in the head by a horse once, so maybe that shortened his life. He also didn't use herbs, garlic, onions etc. The friend said he cured himself purely by water fasting. The friend was a chiropractor and told me he thought chiropractic could heal 80% of diseases and Natural Hygiene the rest. But I think herbs and Dr. Mercola's diet and things like Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , chiropractic, homeopathy and Bruno Groening's method can cure nearly everything.
- I've only been using Curezone for less than 2 years. I think there's a wealth of useful info available here that should be tapped in a major way. The surveys provide a means to test various remedies in a nearly scientific way. If folks here would organize just a bit more, I think there could be great benefits for the members and the public. That's the sort of thing I hope our free school can help accomplish, though we're not really organized yet either. But I think we're getting there.
- Maybe I should make up a survey for this forum in order to get more organized feedback from members about how to organize. Our school is using the self-organizing approach and maybe this idea for a Curezone organizing effort to compile and efficiently disseminate health knowledge can self-organize as well.
- Does anyone think so?
- Good Day. LKINDR @ yahoo.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)