CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you think we were split up, because we made a good team?

curedbycurezone Views: 2,464
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,303,005

Re: Do you think we were split up, because we made a good team?

The split illustrates what one lunatic is capable of doing. It was also a great lesson in psychology: never assume that because someone is into alternative medicine that they actually know better or have higher ethical standards then regular MDs.

Glaxony didn't like that not everyone agreed with her, and also that some people didn't share in her personality cult - she wrote something to that effect, along the lines of "I will consider it gross infraction of Forum Rules if you don't know Dusan's personal story...". Had I known that curezone was about demi-gods like Dusan (or at least that "His" story will be the "book of Forums Law s") then I'd have never joined. I don't even go by more serious work of similar kind like the Bible... so you can imagine how much of an authority is someone's personal story going to carry for me.

In all honesty, I thought that Dusan does not suffer from that kind of ego-mania, so I wrote to him, but nothing came of it; Glaxony got support for her actions and we got three stupid forums. If I owned a forum, and one of my moderators said that everyone should know my personal story and hold to it like to dear life on the forum, I'd tell them not to do it ever again, to apologize to everyone (or leave the forum) and would make sure that I publicly distance myself from such proclamations.

The whole idea of Curezone is wonderful, as was the parasites discussion; however as with everything in life, it takes not only courage but also wisdom to see that an otherwise good idea does not degenerate into it's opposite, which is what happened here.

In conclusion it is good to remember the ten commandments, if nothing, for ethical reasons. All personality cults brake the very first rule: "Though shall have no other Gods..."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)