CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you think we were split up, because we made a good team?

JulieAKA87980 Views: 2,345
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,303,173

Re: Do you think we were split up, because we made a good team?

Hi Cured, shroom, I agree with both of you, and cured, I want to apologize to you, actually to both of you, because I think you both contributed positive stuff, and because it was drug related, you got bumped off the parasite support forum.
I don't care what people use to kill off parasites, as long as they give decent information, and they don't confuse more than they help. I'm particularly glad that you are posting cured, I felt very bad when you disappeared, I think what you've done with the amoebas is pretty critical information, and I'm quite sure that the regular medical community hasn't got a clue.
The reason I supported Glax was not her position on herbal medicine, which I don't agree with, but because she's done real service to the group, and she originally bumped Darius for being a brat. I do think herbal medicine works, and in this case it works more effectively than the drugs do, because they are in the same nitch as Antibiotics , they've been dumped into cattle feed by the bucket for the last 40 years or so, and most of the common parasites are now resistant.
I actually like Darius, but he is a brat, and he was pretty rude to Glax, and I did think that she either should have had notification that he was reinstated, or at least be asked, or they should have had some sort of communication which included an agreement about no more name calling. This was quite a while before the recent blow up, so it had been brewing for a while.
I do think people were getting better, with the pollution increasing, I suspect that there will be more nasty new worms & other critters showing up any day now. I guess when people have strong feelings, and there were certainly strong feeling on both sides, it can get pretty heated, which it did.
Sorry it happened, I was quite happy with the forum the way it was, and I don't expect everyone to agree with my own approach. If I can help anyone else, cool!
And I do miss the both of you, I don't post much on any parasite forum, can't say why, I don't really fit on any of them,
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.559 sec, (1)