CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you think we were split up, because we made a good team?

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
curedbycurezone Views: 2,402
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,303,289

Re: Do you think we were split up, because we made a good team?

I don't see a reason to ban Darius if he posts something we don't like. My first impression of him was negative, but that doesn't matter; he or anyone else may dislike me just as much or more. That's not important, no one should really care, because I know that we are all different, and I don't have to like anyone here, nor should anyone like me. It's about what we can contribute, not who we are.

All that matters is - is there information in someone's post that *may* lead somewhere. Is someone's message totally unrelated and off topic? Then delete that message, but leave the user alone.

It's not like we are all perfect; God knows that having parasites and toxicity WILL make one more irritable, nervous, tired, forgetful, agressive, less concetrated, prone to errors in writing, thinking and judgment and whatnot, therefore I am all against judging people. I only judge what they do or say, and would give them plenty of leeway.

But my messages which were not attacking anyone were deleted (only a few, I deleted the rest myself). Darius may have attacked someone, but he also had a lot to contribute, didn't he? Even if someone doesn't like him, it pays to read up his experiences. Or would you rather test all of the same stuff he tried on yourself? Even if his attitude was abrasive, he was direct and honest (my opinion, I may be wrong, but I doubt it), and that's the most important part.

Then there was the problem of someone who was supporting Glaxony, don't remember the name, who said that all natural remedies are perfectly safe, and that he has a natural cure for all uncurable parasites... and when I persistently asked him for a proof of any kind, he came empty handed and resorted to cheap tactics like personal attacks and self praise. Glaxony would post a message and then award herself RRR or BS right away, but never give that rating to a much more valuable message coming from someone else. I guess she must be an absolute genius and we should all just sit back and leran from her; no need to post here as her posts are way more valuable, not to mention that your posts the smarter they ther more likely they are to be deleted.

So I had to conclude that if my replies are deleted, if people are banned for not knowing someone's life story, and if those who are in charge don't really know the most basic stuff and have a problem with rational thinking, then parasites forum on curezone was not place for me.

I only replied here hoping that maybe, just maybe, pointing to these serious errors in judgment may awake someone and improve the whole site. Almost identical thing has already happened on at least one other forum on curezone, so this is not just an accident, but rather a matter of policy: put someone hopelessly clueless as a moderator, then inforce and protect their bad decisions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.486 sec, (2)