CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Needing antibiotics?

Cookoomackastick Views: 1,409
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,304,287

Re: Needing antibiotics?

Over the years I've had many cases of bronchitis and pneumonia and they can both be very dangerous not to treat. These are both most often bacterial based. These are actually the cases that set up my one candida....

If I were you I would not use the Antibiotics unless you start a very clear downgrade or your temp rises over 104 and begins to stay there. If you do take the Antibiotics it will cause a set back in your healing and then you will have to rebuild your gut with friendly bacteria again. his is a better choice than possible death!

But whats really important to understand is that these illness's are the bodies way of healing itself. The really are.

The body can most often do the job itself, and what you really want to do is just help it along. Allow the discomfort rather than trying to stop it. For instance use slippery elm herb lozenges and tea and then purposely cough deeply and work the mucus out - the slippery elm also coats your throat a little if it's raw. If you have someone to help you get them to "pound" your lungs and upper chest for you to loosen the gunk. Take hot baths to raise your temp and help burn out the germs (but be very careful not to get to hot). Eat some raw onions with shredded horseradish, these are expectorants to clear the airway. Stear clear of anything chemical or synthetic (this is just more stuff your body will have to work to remove).... And of course take time off work or school to just lay in bed and sleep, or rest.

In the mean time eat RAW sauerkraut and drink kombucha tea from the health food stores to get the ingredients into your gut that can produce more white blood cells and fighting chemicals (the gut is responsible for 85% of our immunity). The body will be stronger than it was before if it can get these bugs out with interference - if you use the anti-biotics you will be weaker and more vulnerable afterwords. Don't be ashamed to use them if you must, just try to make the best choices.

It does seem a little drawn out that you are sick for this long without feeling better, you should up your food based probiotics to speed things up (cultured foods). Often times capsuls just don't take for whatever reason.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)