CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: gallbaldder pain?

bemmer Views: 3,274
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,304,461

Re: gallbaldder pain?

thanks
i have done gallbladder cleanses a couple of years back when i was treating candida, thinking that it was candida causeing my issues, i did have candida but not for a long time now and no reaccurence........
i remeber doing a coffee enima once which makes your gallbladder dump bile to cleanse toxins i had the most chronic stoamch pain that i have ever had in my entire life, i almost felt like i was going to black out, i had this chronic pain for a week, i am now thinking that it was because my galbladder was forced to contract to release bile and as it was congested and scarred it was not a good thing......so im staying away from naturalstuff like that!!!!

im thinking gallbaldder but still not a 100% convinced.........i think that there is something else gong on too and im scared that if i get gllbladder out that i willl feel worse or that it wont help....
tough decision.......the only good thing is that i no heaps and heaps of people who have had there gallbladder out and they are fine no isses, eat what they like, etc..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)