CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for bemmer, sent to messages also.

acidicfatty Views: 3,153
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,304,945

Question for bemmer, sent to messages also.

Hello, I read your posts about the meridian testing and the Antibiotics for the blastocystis issue.

If you don't mind I have a few questions I need to ask you:

When you visited this homeopath with the MST you said he gave you a bottle with no label, was this a custom made remedy he made for your problem?

We have previously visited a MST practitioner and are planning on seeing him again soon but he last time issued my wife a few ready made homeopathic and natural supplements, so we want to know if there is something to ask him about.

My wife is having issues with bloating and constipation and conducted a few tests with a gastroenterologist, Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, all camme back ok except fort gastritis and duodenitis (irritation of stomach small intestine wall). Diagnosed with IBS and given an Antibiotic called Xifixan to treat a suspected bacterial infection/overgrowth. he did biospsies for H.pylori and came back negative.

Now we have two choices, MST or triple Antibiotic therapy from badbugs.org. We are going to do a test with Genova Diagnostics to confirm pathogens.

You are not fully clear if you took the three drug cocktail. if you did, did it help you in anyway with symptoms, bloating, etc. We would like to avoid Antibiotics if they are not 99.9999 effective for these issues.

Thank you, sorry for the lengthy letter. Your help is appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.156 sec, (1)