CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rudy?

Views: 1,453
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,309,373

Re: Rudy?

Keep telling the story over and over; in dark days and joyful days; in times of hurricanes, times of calm; times of love and times of no love; tell the story to new viewers and to old. To the lady struggling with the Bible and the love of Yah, don't be afraid to reject biblical fundamentalism. Look at the big pictures. Once we were in heaven(Eden) and through our free will and choice, fell into the the life of death and dying and sorrow. And one man, Whoever/Whatever he is/was came to help us out of this; this being who took flesh did it not from rebellion but to help us find our way back to heaven. Never weary of doing good. Pray for souls daily like our Rudy who came back here and struggles daily in this place of unlove and unkindness. He is one. There are others. Simply refuse to hate anyone, for to hate anyone is ultimately to hate yah, to hate even your own self. At some level all of us thinking about these things live in a perpetual loneliness. For me, I look everywhere I can for light on earth and for beauty; and sometimes have had split seconds of seeing beauty in simple things or in people that is too much for me to bear if it lasted very long. And I suffer from loving. The Rudy's have a difficult job, and have to do it. When they weary, we have to carry them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)