CureZone   Log On   Join
Post flush problems

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Rob. Views: 1,512
Published: 13 years ago

Post flush problems

Folowing a flush I've just done (and a second done shorlty after to try and rectify it) I've had quite a few issues. None particularly strong but enough ot make me worry

Burning pain in stomach
back pain (pancreatitis?)
Food feeling like its just sitting in my stomach for ages
occasional pain in my back on the right hand side (behing gallbladder)
Flu like symptoms (but I think I do just have a nasty cold there)
Sore eyes (maybe from above reason?)

Could that be the fault of the flush? or is it just the virus manifesting itself in some odd places. I did a second flush a day or two after the first to try fix what might have been a stuck stone but found no relief. I'm not juandiced and don't experience any attacks upon eating fatty food from it, just the constant burning pain and the back.

I've been thinking about maybe a third flush, or a round of stone dissolving liquids (radish juice for one). I had wondered if a stone had traveled past the common duct and into the pancreatic duct hence no liver problems, and heck a further flush didn't help. But surely I'd be in more pain if that had happened?

Any thoughts?

There is the option of visiting a doctor, but I have found them pretty useless in the past, considering my symptoms aren't extreme they probably won't give any consideration to the pancreas and just give me a round of ant acids for the burning pain (I've been there before!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)