CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone try the 80-10-10 diet to help with candida?

OrganicJul Views: 8,433
Published: 13 years ago

Anyone try the 80-10-10 diet to help with candida?

Hi everybody, I haven't been to this forum in a really long time, but I recently bought this book called the 80-10-10 diet by Dr. Graham. I wanted to know if anybody has ever followed this diet to beat their candida symptoms/problems? I started this diet on Monday, so I guess 5 days ago and I feel better than I have in months. I had previously followed the standard anti-candida diet for 11 months and no cheating either, no fruit, no carrots, no sweet potatoes, etc... I tried a bunch of different anti-fungals pau d'arco, 'renew life', native remedies, oregano leaf, coconut oil... I started finding more and more people that were saying they had been battling candida for 6,7,8.. years and I started getting really discouraged, especially since it was going to be my one year anniversary of trying to beat candida soon.. Dr. Graham talks about eating a very low fat diet and lots of fruit (what did he just say????) to beat candida. I decided I will try it for a month and see how it goes. I'm no closer to beating candida than I was a year ago and I totally have been taking probiotics, I got colonics, everything I was told to do.
Plus I've read that EVERYBODY has candida in their body, so I don't even know now.
So far so good, I'm sleeping less, feel more alert and have more energy than I can remember having. So I just wanted to know if anybody has any other experience with this or helpful hints??
Thanks a lot :)friggin' candida!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)