CureZone   Log On   Join
refocus?

Views: 470
Published: 13 years ago

refocus?

Most people tracking this forum are thinking; thinking about where we came from, where we are going, and how we get there; and, always, a few whys(why bother some days). People who have visited and returned from the land of the so-called dead(these dead are more alive than we are it seems) are trying to express in human language and human experience those things which are beyond language and earth. We are looking for something here, maybe just to chat with thinking people. For me I comb each NDE posted from page 1 on to try to learn the nature and properties of this thing that is more than entity, more than being itself, that Rudy calls "Yah"/mother/father. It would be helpful if any who have been to the land of the dead(called by Greeks I think a "nekuia"-visit to the afterlife) would either reference their original posting(page this or that) or even briefly re-tell the nature of the beings they encountered there--especially any who have a sense of having been "near" Yah.//

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)