CureZone   Log On   Join
Your opinion please, parasites?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Rob. Views: 1,787
Published: 13 years ago

Your opinion please, parasites?

I'd like your opinion on these symptoms please, I think it may be parasites but there are lots of other possibilities I am considering too

I am currently experiencing bad D (normal for me, but this is much worse)

There's also a burning pain in my stomach (left flank) and duodenum (right flank), very similar to the pain I had when I had a bacteria overgrowth, but I am sure its not that again.

Some pancreatic and gall bladder problems, fatty meals and alcohol bring on an attack of the gall bladder but its very mild, just some minor griping. I've done a few Liver Flushes recently and had stopped getting any stones out. My concern here is either that I have a very large stone within me (not usual for me, I flush regularly and never get anything that big or crusty, though I do need to flush regularly) or that I have a parasitic infection thats found its way into my gallbladder/liver, possibly from some rather bloody steaks I have been eating (never again!)

I have a course of humaworm here, if I have parasites will that be enough? I could see a doctor and get a stool test done for parasites but I hear that parasites tests are pretty unreliable, and I'm not a big fan of doctors to be honest. maybe I'm paranoid but they always seem to be giving me that "why are you here?" look!

The only other thing of note that I have noticed is since starting humaworm I am getting these odd stabbing pains, that only occur once in a place. Like a little creature inside has just bit me, so far I have had a few of these day in and around my bowels and gall bladder/stomach area. Sounds convincing but I wonder if its just a reaction to the toxins in humaworm.

So do you think that spells out a parasite problem? Personally I'm just not sure, I may have to resort to a doctor but I doubt it'll help much. I had also though that if I had parasites I'd have more bowel pain, but I haven't really got any.

Thanks for your help, I need it!

Rob

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.922 sec, (1)