CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ordering MH products

MH 108 Views: 1,281
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,320,439

Re: Ordering MH products

Hey MH and gang
HAY

Hey guys hows it going? Well Mh i have been reading the posts and decided to go ahead and ordering your products.
WELL "THANK YOU" IN ADVANCE!

I sent an email with the order but got no confirmation back so im guessing something mustve happened
DEPENDS IF YOUR E-MAIL WAS OPENED, JODY DOES NOT WORK ON THE WEEKENS.

darn computers...lol no worries ill call in tomorrow and make my order. I called on friday but got the voice message and then had to go to work so didnt leave a message.
OK, IDEALLY BEFORE 3 PM EASTERN TIME WILL CATCH JODY OR BRENDA NEAR A PHONE, OTHERWISE JODY AND BRENDA GOES THROUGH THE MESSAGES THE NEXT DAY IF ALL GOES TO PLAN.

I plan on ordering 2 bottles of dewormer, 3 kidney/pancreas/heart bottle, 3 bottles of LBB, 1 Lecithin(liquid) and 1 2oz oregano oil.
WE ONLY SALE LIQUID LECITHIN IN BULK 1 GALLON CONTAINERS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.

Im currently suffering from ulcerative colitis according to the medical world. you have given me great advice in the past such as using distilled water so i bought an kenmore water purifier and started adding maple syrup which i get at the local grocery store which i hope is ok. I also ordered 1 bottle of LBB and 1 bottle of kidney/pancreas/heart bottle in the past. AT first when i took 4 LBB after 3 days i started getting diarrea about after 30 minutes taking it which is a sign that im constipate but im also 100lbs due to my inability to absorb food due to the ulcers in my colon. so i started taking 1 LBB and moved on to 2LBB .... now im taking 6LBB a day. Next week i will be up to 8LBB a day 4 morning and 4 evening.
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR MOVING FORWARD. IDEALLY WHEN ALL IS WORKING PROPERLY, TOO MUCH WEIGHT IS THE PROBLEM FOR MOST OF THE WORTLD!

My problem is frequent urination even if i eat or drink small amount 5 minutes later i urinate so annoying.
CHRISTOPHER WROTE THIS, IT APPLIES SOMEWHAT WITH YOUR PROBLEM:

Incontinence (Bed Wetting)

Definition:
Bedwetting is the inability to withhold urine during sleep.

Symptoms:
Aside from the obvious difficulty, the child is often nervous and may suffer from digestion troubles. At times it is difficult for children (and adults) to control voiding of urine. They urinate unconsciously, wet the bed, or cannot get to the restroom quickly enough. Ads in the magazines recommend special guards (diapers) to wear during the day for these youths and adults. This is working on the effect! Let's get to the cause. This condition of incontinence or enuresis (involuntary flowing of urine) can be helped by feeding the malfunction organs (kidneys, bladder, urethral tubes, etc.) with herbal foods rich in the elements missing for a good healthy body and organs of elimination.

Cause:
The kidney is very sensitive and sometimes acts at the wrong time with fear or panic. Children quite often have problems when their nervous systems are damaged, and I have seen acute kidney problems from other causes. Tommy is a bed-wetter, and his parents bring him to me to see what is the problem. I, in checking the iris of the eye, not only find the invariable severe nerve rings, but in the kidney area we also find scar tissue where the kidney has been bruised. Why? Because he couldn't keep from wetting his bed he got paddled. And instead of on the buttocks, it was just a little higher on the kidney area. We have seen kidneys torn loose from the body and floating because of these severe beatings, which have been called "spankings." Many parents do not realize it, because such is a lack of education, but the greatest part of enuresis trouble is from the nerves. And a lot of it is psychosomatic, so we have given quite a few severe lectures to the parents before we have started working on the child.

Bedwetting or incontinence of urine is frequently due to the presence of inorganic oxalic acid crystals in the kidneys or bladder.

This disagreeable trouble is due to an involuntary relaxation and weakness of the muscle that closes the bladder. This is also known as enuresis (kidney and bladder trouble), caused by wrong diet. Weak and undernourished children with a lack of wholesome food are most likely to have this habit. Other causes are late suppers, constipation, worms, gas in bowels, and general nervousness. Do not scold or spank the child for bedwetting, as this causes the child to become more nervous because of the scolding and punishments. Why not try to kindly remonstrate and then help them as we will explain, by "going to the cause!" This embarrassing habit is one any child dislikes, but needs help from the parents to overcome.

DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS & HELPFUL INFORMATION:

SPECIFIC REMEDIES:
Bladder Formula (Children’s Formula Kid-e-Dry)

And once i do finish about 2 minutes later i have urine dripping out just a little bit i have no clue why. I know the kidney is the first organ to become sick shall we say or fail. I am almost finished reading your book 108. Another problem is i am always confused.
MORE SIGNS OF CONSTIPATIOIN THROUGH OUT THE BODY LEADING TO MORE ACIDS.

I also forget things alot. I can wake up and feel dizzy. I cant concentrate and also im always so tired I really just drag myself and i have to force myself to do things. I cant sleep because i always feel the need to urinate. It feels like my bladder is just so full and it comes out something just drops and sometimes alot. Sometimes its dark and sometimes its clear.

I fasted for one day with no water and no food and i got so thirsty but i hung in there and next morning had some water and fruits.
OK, PRETTY STRONG THING TO TRY.

I know i have to go on the mucusless diet but i have to find a good organic food store. Im not taking anymore drugs because i got tired of shoving pills down my throat they wanted me to take up to 15 pills a day including steroids, anti biotics, anti inflammatory. It always feels like something is stuck on the left side of my abdomen and its always on the same spot.
SOUNDS LIKE SOME LIVER FLUSHING AND REMOVAL OF THE EXCESSIVE WASTE, BUT AS YOU SAY, YOUR TOO THIN TO START WITH, SO YOU HAVE A MUCH HARDER, SLOWER ROAD TO TRAVEL AND FASTING NOT YOUR THING YET.

I know with time when i apply your book 108 and gain some weight back i can do the orange juice fast. But i need to get better because i honestly dont see the point of life at times living like this and everyone is just so stuck in the medical world which i no longer believe in.

Im 25YOU SOUND LIKE 80, SAD TO SAY AND YET SO NORMAL TODAY.

and feel like life has been taken away from me. This started when i was 23. And at first i was told i was depressed...what joy.

I cant wait to call in and order the products. Im guessing i should call in the morning which is another problem waking up...always so darn tired i really gotta change this...its getting depressing. I know i should go a liver flush. But i gotta deworm first. Unless i do one before the dewormer and then after the dewormer. I also hope i get the products since im living in canada. But i will order 10 items hopefully that is bulk
CANADA NO GOOD, NOT A COUNTRY YOU WANT TO IMPORT ALLOT TO... NO FOOD PRODUCTS, SO LECITHIN IS OUT, ETC.... WE PREFER NO OUT OF COUNTRY ORDERS, PREFER A USA SHIPPING ADDRESS WHEN POSSIBLE.

Haven an awesome week ahead of you MH and love your forum its giving me hope else i will seriously take whatever savings i have and come see you...lol
YOU NEED ALLOT OF EDUCATION, BOOK I YOUR BEST, GO TO COOKED VEGETABLE SOUP WITH NO MEAT AND EAT/EAT/EAT AND NOTHING ELSE BUT VEGETABLE SOUP UNTIL YOUR FATTENED UP, THEN START APPLYING NO BREAKFAST FOR A MONTH, THEN DROP LUNCH. THEN REPLACE THE EVENING MEAL WITH FRUITS. TAKE ALL THE HERBAL PRODUCTS YOU UNDERSTAND.

THAT WOULD BE A STARTING POINT FOR THE VERY THIN/ILL.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (4)