CureZone   Log On   Join
MH i just broke my finger what do i do?

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
iptumu Views: 1,611
Published: 13 years ago

MH i just broke my finger what do i do?

hello MH and merry belated xmas to u and ur family

as the titles says i had an accident. I was helping my cousin move a big box from ikea and i still had my boots on which were wet due to the 30cm of snow outside. While bringing it down the stairs i slipped and fell landed on my hands and broke mt finger on my left hand. I am also left handed.

I was rushed to the emergency room where they acted like m*o*o*ns. even with a broken finger and blood gushing out i still had 2 wait. they then told me i needed a vaccine called tetanus shot. I refused and they thought i was retarded, said if i dont get it i will loose mr arm or finger due to infection. I still refused and they stuck IV in me of glucose and anti-biotics.

they then took x-rays and my pinky was fractured in 3 different places. also my nail came completely out, they said that i might loose my nail forever because it might not grow back correctly and they might take it permanantly out. they then stitched my nail back since it was still there hanging and bandaged me up. they said i will never regain full motion of my pinky and since its fractured in so many places i might need a metal in there permanantly to keep it straight.

they also gave me anti-biotics for 5 days. i am taking it cuz im scared i dont want to loose my pinky, or get a metal in there or loose a nail. im 25 years old. I am also the guy with ulcers in my colon and u gave me great advice in regards 2 that. I will take oil of oregano as soon it gets here i ordered it from u.

so what do i do now? will your sister spray help me? i really dont trust these doctors. they already told me i should cut out my colon since its full of ulcers but i refused that as well and stopped all drugs for about a year and a half but just started it again last night cuz i dont know who to believe or who to trust since im scared of loosing my finger. I really trust your jugdement. I also cannot fast because im 100 pounds ill and fragile. Im taking 3 LBB in the morning and night.

can i order your sisters spray? i live in canada the anti-herb country

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)