CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH i just broke my finger what do i do?

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

iptumu Views: 1,530
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,322,325

Re: MH i just broke my finger what do i do?

they said that i might loose my nail forever because it might not grow back correctly and they might take it permanantly out.
THEY GROW BACK, UNLESS SOME RETARDED SURGEON DOES CUT IT OFF FOR YOU.

my response: good to know

they then stitched my nail back since it was still there hanging and bandaged me up.
SO FAR YOUR MOST DAMAGE WAS THE STITCHES, THE FRACTURES ARE MINOR , EXTREMELY MINOR WHEN YOUR TALKING YOUR PINKY FINGER, UNLESS YOUR A LITTLE THIN SISSY (JUST KIDDING)

my response: i didnt know stitches were bad but now i do so thanks for your knowledge. lol not sissy but i dont have your knowledge and i never learnt this in school so i asked you hope you dont mind.

i really dont trust these doctors.
WELL YOU ARE FOOLING ME, THEY ARE THE ONES YOU TRUSTED TO SAVE YOUR PINKY! I WOULD LOBE TO HAVE THE $$$ THAT BILL WILL COST $$$$$$$$ IF YOU ALLOWED THEM TO INSTALL METAL, ETC...

my response: my family called the ambulance and i was trapped had no choice but to go.

they already told me i should cut out my colon
WHAT EVER CITY YOU LIVE IN, RUN FOR LIFE AND GET THE #### OUT OF THERE WHILE YOU CAN! AND YOU ACTUALLY HAD NERVE ENOUGH TO RETURN TO THEM? YOUR LUCKY THEY JUST DIDN'T WHACK OFF YOUR FINGER!!!!
my response: this is a gimmick mh that surgeons use to make money. in the usa, canada, europe. its all about making money. and like i said family called the ambulance but they abused thier power the doctors and tried to chop me up its like this at any hospital. no one ever showed me how too fix myself up if i got a fractured finger or broke it.

yes im 25 and have ulcers in my colon which no one should ever have. I meant oil of oregano to fight infection and bacteria. yes im taking the LBB 6 daily capsules along with 1 tablespoon of kidney cleanse. colon book is coming in the mail i ordered it from you. no i dont have the herb spray but ill call in too order it.

YOU NEED BF&C, A FORMULA YOUR COUNTRY DOESN'T ALLOW.
SPRAY II AND III ALSO HAS THAT FORMULA IN IT.
YOU CAN AT LEATS USE SLIPPERY ELM AND READ THE COLON BOOK, BUT YOU CAN BUY THOSE 2 THINGS AT MANY PLACES MAYBE MORE LOCAL

my response: ahh sad to see canada doesnt accept BFandC. I shall look into slippery elm but the colon book i just recently ordered. and call for the spray.

COUNTRIES WITH FREE MEDICAL ARE REMOVING THE HERBS, REMOVING THE OPTIONS AS THEY CLOSE IN ON ALL THE STOCK TO GET ALL HUMANDS UNDER CONTROL. GOVERNMENT WATER, GOVERNMENT FOOD, GOVERNMENT MEDICAL......THAT IS WHAT THE CROOKED MEDICAL SYSTEMS VIA OUR TAX $$$$ GETS US ALL.
my response: this sounds like canada.

as for my pinky i did not know cayenne powder would stop the bleeding. so thanks for the insight. so far all they did to it was stitch it up and put in metal brace to keep it straight. they also said that if the nail doesnt grow the right way they will take it out permanantly.

i am learning slowly about herbs so that is why i asked you. I am using lbb, kidney cleanse, drinking olive oil.

but you wrote that the nail will grow back unless they took it out which they didnt. i will see if i can get the stitches out.

i didnt know half the things u wrote so thanks for the info.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.361 sec, (2)