Some time ago I took my son to a local naturopath and they tested his ph through urine and saliva! They said that his ph was too alkaline....more like a 9.0 or more. The naturopath seemed very concerned! We went back two more times and it was still the same. What could cause a three year old to have such an alkaline system? Is this a bad thing? The dumb naturopath wanted to put him on a homeopathic blend including citric acid! Isn't citric acid poisonous? If so....why in the world would a naturopath suggests such a thing. What can I do to balance my boy out?