CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why Is He Too Alkaline??

MH 108 Views: 1,179
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,322,893

Re: Why Is He Too Alkaline??

Some time ago I took my son to a local naturopath
MISTAKE NUMBER 1, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ONE OF THESE PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST, MOST ARE FAR WORSE THAN A M.D. THEY JUST USE OTHER LIES/TRICKS TO GET THEIR $$$

and they tested his ph through urine and saliva!
SOMETHING YOU CAN DO DAILY FOR PENNIES

They said that his ph was too alkaline....more like a 9.0 or more.
OK, THEN HE SIMPLY PASSED OFF ALKALINE MINERALS, THE SAME WAY ALL THE MUD LEFT IN YOUR WATER DISTILLER IS EXTRMELY ALKALINE..THIS TYPE OF ALKALINE TRASH HAS ZERO TO DO WITH HUMAN BLOOD ALKAlINITY.

The naturopath seemed very concerned!
THEY ARE IDIOTS AT MOST, UNLESS YOU FOUND A "RARE" ONE THAT CAN TELL THE TRUTH.

We went back two more times and it was still the same.
2 MORE MISTAKES, CAN'T YOU TEST AT HOME? THEN DISCOVER WHAT YOUR FEEDING THE KID!

What could cause a three year old to have such an alkaline system?
WHAT WATER SUPPLY IS HE DRINKING
WHAT JUICES
WHAT FOODS
WHAT CHEMICALS
WHAT ph PAPER YOU USING
WHAT IS HIS CURRENT HEALTH LIKE?

ANSWER THOSE AND START LOOKING FOR CLUES.
IS THIS CHILD SICK, WHY ARE YOU TAKING HIM TO A SO CALLED NATURAL DOCTOR IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM????????? THAT IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT SOME QUACK IS TELLING YOU. AND WHAT DID YOU BUY FROM THAT QUACK......HMMMMMMMMM????? WHAT PRGRAM IS HE SUGGESTING THIS 3 YEAR OLD DO????? WHAT PRODUCTS HE PUSHING???

Is this a bad thing? The dumb naturopath wanted to put him on a homeopathic blend including citric acid!
WELL, YA ANSWERD THAT QUESTION, HE IS AN IDIOT THAT WILL MAKE YOUR CHILD SICK, SO IF YOU KNOW HE IS A QUACK, THE QUESTION STILL BEGS TO BE ANSWERD, WHY YOU GOING! THEY ARE IDIOTS OF THE WORSE KIND.... I WOULDN'T TRUST ONE WORD THAT COMES OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS AND THE SCHOOLS THAT TRAIN THEM NEED RAN INTO THE OCEANS..

Isn't citric acid poisonous? If so....why in the world would a naturopath suggests such a thing. What can I do to balance my boy out?
--------
GET A GRIP, SPEND $8.95 AND BUY A ROLL OF REAL pH PAPER THAT YOU TEST THE CHILD EACH MORNING FOR 7 DAYS, THEN AVERAGE THE RESULTS. THAT TELLS THE pH STORY.

IN THE MEAN TIME, WHAT YA FEEDING THE KID, HE IS SIMPLY EXPELLING ALKALINE MINERALS IN HIS WAY TO MAINTAIN BALANCE.

pH PAPER IS BLUE FOR ALKALINE AND YELLOW FOR ACID. IT IS VERY EASY TO SAY THE BLUE IS DARK, SO THE KID MUST BE VERY ALKALINE, IS HE ACTUALLY 9 VERSES 7 ???? I DOUBT ANYONE COULD TELL WITH OUT A "LIQUID" ALKALINE TEST. THE GOOD THING IS HE IS ALKALINE AND NOT ALL ACID...

CAN GIVING ACID BY MOUTH CHANGE HIS ALKALINITY???? HELL NO!!!!!! YOUR QUACK IS A QUACK, A DR. HULDA CLARK TYPE 100% PURE QUACK!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY THING DRINKING ACID IS GOING TO DO, IS CAUSE THE BOY TO MAKE MORE ALKALINE FLUIDS TO NEUTRILIZE THE ACIDS HE JUST DRANK. TRUE pH IS GOING TO BE DETERMINED BY HIS STOMACH VIA WHAT YOUR FEEDING HIM.

THE FIRST QUESTION IS WHY DID YOU TAKE HIM ANYWHERE? WHAT IS HIS SYMPTOMS?

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)