Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
peacelovinggirl Views: 1,082
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,323,054

Re: Why Is He Too Alkaline??

MH,

I took him some time back before I knew of you. I was desperate and didn't know which way to turn....that was until I started researching for myself and reading, learning and coming to this forum. The reason I took him in the first place is because my son after being born.....within a week broke out in awful eczema from head to toe. I was breastfeeding at the time and it continued to get worse.....so this tells me now after the fact that it was something to do with me. Something in my diet, etc I was eating etc. I had a healthy pregnancy but I can't say I was in excellent health but with no apparent health issues. I had an easy birth but did have the usual epidural, etc that most American women have with no knowledge. Of course I have learned alot and plan to do things differently with my next baby.

My son was very colicy from day one and has struggled with dry skin, eczema and some mild allergies. After breastfeeding him for three months he went onto raw milk for another year and a half. After him having a constant runny nose and eczema issues....I took the initiative and took him off ALL dairy products. It has improved alot. I also have done the dewormer on him and he also gets the PICA daily as well. I try to feed him LOTS of fresh fruit, veggies and he does get some organic chicken, fish a few days a week but I NEVER push the meat. Sometimes he wants it and sometimes he does not and that's fine with me. My family is dairy free now and working on being more into raw foods, etc. I just want to see my son totally healed and no more eczema allergies. The naturopath wanted to put him on all these homeopathics, etc but I declined them. I guess I went out of curiosity and desperation. Eveyone wants to sale you something! We got the clue after the second time and have stopped going.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)