I think you should see a professional, preferably a naturopathic one - but a mainstream one might be able to best make a proper diagnoses.
Just a couple of suggestions - have you tried changing all of your soaps, shampoos and laundry detergents to ones that are as natural as possible and/or hypoallerginic? Also, do you use any commercial household cleaning, disinfecting and/or air freshening products?
I had an all over the body and extremely painful reaction to the product Oust. I tried several things but nothing seemed to help until I finally stopped using the Oust, cleaned all the surfaces and washed the linens, clothes, towels, etc. and, frustrated from the pain and running out of time, gave in and used a cortosoidal allergy cream. Until I did, I had literally thousands of bumps at what seemed like every nerve ending on my skin and it felt like being stabbed when any one of them was touched.