CureZone   Log On   Join
Shaving Cream

fearless6960004 Views: 1,315
Published: 13 years ago

Shaving Cream

MH ,

I know you don't recommend soap and I stopped using it , but what do you use for shaving ? Plain water ? Does anybody know of any Natural products that I can use ? I'm looking for something natural and non toxic , not interested in man made " Healthy " products .

BTW , I'm happy to report that our Pregnancy is going really well , so far .

Me and my wife changed our diet 3 years ago and prepared as much as we could .

We are in the 27th week and so far haven't been to any doctors , nor do we plan to . No ultrasounds , no BS . We are going to be textbook Natural .

No " side effects " , whatsoever . No throwing up or any other symptoms , commonly associated with pregnancy . Relatives are amazed .

Maybe it's the raspberry tea or Christopher's female herb formulas , but none of our close relatives have ever seen such an uneventful pregnancy .

We'll probably go for Unassisted home Birth , too. Do not trust hospitals at all , especially after reading about them selling blood and placenta to research institutes .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)