CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Inverse of Paranoia

Views: 1,143
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,329,369

Re: The Inverse of Paranoia

If I get it, the purpose of this page is for those who have had an NDE to be able to sort it out, mostly amongst themselves because on coming back, their life journey here often can be complex; and the rest of us seeking the purpose of life or curious about our destiny, or perhaps for some who have experienced a "parallel universe" on some level, all can benefit. Probably, for the good of all of us, the forum works best if we carry on personal conversations, that is to say, dialogues, in a non-public way; that is, through one on one emails. This forum has become important to me; I am a lonely searcher for meaning, purpose, and direction in life; yet feel like an intruder when viewing a dialogue(this is not to criticize the dialogue--it's just that it is a different thing in itself, different and somehow more private, than hearing from a traveler to a strange land trying to verbalize her/his journey.//I don't want to trip off another "forum issue", but, rather, always think it important to keep adjusting the focus. Or is this just the way computer chat is? I'm a bit of a hermit(by choice and when possible), and don't always know how things work.//

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.844 sec, (1)