CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Inverse of Paranoia

Views: 998
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,333,396

Re: The Inverse of Paranoia

One day in hermit-recluse mode, I cleared as many of my writings from these pages as I could in a few minutes. Felt vulnerable with my words open to the world. Also, I hide behind a number to most on these pages and that didn't seem to be a good idea. //Words carry baggage. Also, for those who have travelled to heaven, language seems inadequate, so they keep trying to say "well, it was like, but not exactly."// The word "religion" is loaded today because too many wars, on the surface, are about "religion". Also, too many people knock on doors or try to coerce others through fear of hell to have their "religion", so it's a pretty hot word to use. When religious people become holy people, the word will acquire some credibility I think.//Most here would disagree with me, but I am hesitant to seek an OBE. I don't feel equipped for the journey, have incredible commitments and responsibilities here, responsibilities of love, and a need to stay close to earth or I might not want to return. Literally close to earth. Crushed thyme leaves in a garden path and wild huckleberres to stain my hiking boots as I walk through, the scent of loam and sagebrush, even a city sidewalk after a rain in the glow of streetlights, beauties exploding here and there in the often starkness, weariness, and loneliness. I'm sure you could have an OBE easily enough, but I would want a spirit guide, an angel or such, with me and also guarding my empty body should I have to return. Also, for me, I'm not comfortable experimenting in "spiritual games". It's all real. Too, too real. So real, that if we reach here or there, we might touch the other Reality; something so close, but just beyond.
Sometimes, it seems as if heaven has passages or windows right here, just beyond the grind of earning a living, dodging daily gossips or unpleasant people at work, crying silently and secretly into a moonless sky over losses while trying daily to console others with good cheer--bits of heaven just right here, breaking through in moments of incredible beauty. I believe the Light is spreading and Dawn is coming.//Words can get in the way. But they are all we have and we keep struggling. Perhaps the computer talk does not allow time to weigh them, or to weigh their impact on others.// As an observer and a listener, I think OBE's and NDE's are vastly different. I know two people who figured how to leave their bodies(kind of "in" during the 70's) and they didn't have the profound, life-changing experiences that the NDE people have had. Keep asking, but be wise. I suspect that it is both beautiful and dangerous out there. For now, until Dawn breaks.
I'm an expert on nothing. My words are true and are only trying to connect to you. I know little.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (2)