CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 23 Minutes in Hell

Views: 4,885
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,328,826

Re: 23 Minutes in Hell

I think on the Infinite, All Merciful,Unchanging, Forgiving One Love, the one some call Yah-Love. I ask to be filled to overflowing with as much of this Love as I can sustain and give and give and give it abundantly. I cannot fathom what changes might over a me if I would live in fear of a hell; if I am motivated by fear, and in living a life driven by fear, could I not become fear itself?// Perhaps as our bodies are what we eat(some say) our beings are what we think about.// Yet as I tremble for those who live daily in fear(of a hell), what of those of us who live daily in a more subtle fear, and also become fear itself? --- Fears that advertisers prey upon to make money... "see your doctor and ask for this or that pill"(playing upon the fear of death); the fear of losing a job or a financial portfolio, of big government or not enough government, of war, of terrorism, of being alone, of obesity, cancer, hypertension, heart attacks, rejection.// The spiritual source of fear and fearfulness cannot be Love, the Always Enduring and Forgiving.// What if all the lurid teachings of a physical Hell that have become part of religions came not from Love, the One and Only, the Merciful? But from an intermediate being, some master controller type...? Today I will try to love and fear not. Love conquers fear, leaves no "space" for fear... Orb of Light would say, I think, that in simply seeking Light, fear is melted away as the morning sun lifts the pre-dawn fog.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)