CureZone   Log On   Join
chronic body odor

DEE A Views: 2,464
Published: 12 years ago

chronic body odor

hi dr jeff i was just wondering if u could help me ive suffered from body odor since i hit puberty at the age of eleven. this is when i developed hyperhidrosois really bad sweating under my arms with really offensive odor, my doc gave me anhydrol forte which worked for a few years but when i became pregnant it went out of control n i also developed really bad fecal odor. i cant smell it myself but im told its bad. any how i had surgery to control the sweating which did work to an extent i no longer sweat excessively under my arms it now my feet and also i still smell real bad even if there is no sweat, im trying the candida diey=t but im confused as i thought there is no fruit allowed on this diet, im at my wits end at this point and am really hoping that 2009 will be the year i get my life bacj. im sorry this post is so long but i would be grateful if you could give me any advice on the diet or if you any thing that wil help with the odors i dont know if its hormonal or leaky gut or candida or are all these connected also if any one else has these symptoms and is thinking candida is it would to hear from ya thanks again sorry agian for the long post:) also big shout out to any one from ireland!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.594 sec, (1)