CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Edit included.

Views: 1,013
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,333,470

Re: Edit included.

For me (and I don't expect this to be geared for me, but maybe I speak for hundreds) I want to learn about where I came from, where I am going, and how do I best get there; and I want my thoughts and actions to be consistent with that understanding. And I don't want to mess up anyone else's journey, either by well-intended helpfulness or my own selfish needs to feel interesting, important, or needed. I don't want to influence these people(NDEs) in any way, or chip away their perception of their experience. For instance, Rudy saw some type of intermediate, powerful spiritual entity he calls the Librarian. In pursuing this for my own knowledge, I fear I might taint his expression of what is really beyond human language.// As for the number of NDE's in this forum...One is sufficient. Or two. It doesn't matter. If even one human returned from the dead, would we listen? Do we listen? Like holy men and women all over the world, in all times, their stories ring like prophetic voices: love, forgive, life is short, don't fear death, seek the Light, there is perfect Love there, live in peace as much as you are able. The message is the same.// There can be a purity and freshness to this forum as people grasp for that which is about us all, about our origins and destiny, so close to us, yet so far.// Thank you for your kind words. People who care about these matters sometimes live in a type of isolation because we don't often have much interest in movie stars or ball game heros and such; and work place chatter is a challenge.// May we be loving today in all we do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)