CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help for this newbie!!

kathryn101 Views: 1,215
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 133,448

Re: Help for this newbie!!

Andy...We eat a lot of salads with all kinds of raw veggies in them. So I usually
put a handful of the pulp in our salad for the day. The rest, I just toss. But
I guess you could eat that too if you wanted to.

I hope you'll also check out the Hallelujah Acres website http://www.hacres.com and call
and ask them to send you the Back To The Garden magazine...and read what it has
to say about healing cancer...I think the big cancer issue is issue #29...ask them
to be sure...I ordered quite a few to give away...but I've given them away already...so I need to look that up and reorder myself. It's well worth your time
to check into the Hallelujah Acres program. Ordering a back issue will cost you $1.00...current issues are free.

I checked out the website mentioned in the other post and was not impressed at all...of course, that's a decision you would have to make. All the herbs in the
world are not going to do you any good if you don't get the bad things out of your
diet....take in only what will benefit you right now....do some deep breathing...
and walking...and get out in the sun a little every day.

I always tell people battling a serious illness...you can make it...but you have
to become your own Dr. Einstein...research...research...research. Take everything
you're told with a grain of salt until you've researched it yourself to see if you
feel it will be beneficial to you. kathryn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)