CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Quest. for Kathryn101

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
kathryn101 Views: 1,168
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 133,590

Re: Quest. for Kathryn101

Hi 48031...I always try to bop in up in the middle of the day when I can, just to see if anyone is in dire need. And I just found your post.

A good basic recipe for juicing for constipation is this:
4 or 5 carrots
BIG handful of baby spinach leaves
1/2 to 1 apple
Now that is our basic recipe...but we sometimes add to that. Beet is extremely good
for constipation...but you need to start off slow with it and work up. 1/4 of a
small beet is plenty to add to your juice to begin with...you can also add a couple
of the beet leaves. Cucumber will add to the benefit of the juice...I sometimes put
in 1/2 of a medium or large cucumber.

Carrot, spinach, apple and beet are very cleansing. You can get more benefit by
upping the spinach and slowly upping the beet. Cucumber is very good for fluid
retention...in fact, just about as good as you can get. It's also good if you
just eat raw sliced cucumber sticks throughout the day. Also drink plenty of water
throughout the day...besides your juicing. That will also help your constipation.

Dr NW Walker...one of the old guys who got us all started on raw foods and natural
healing, says that carrot and spinach juice are just about the best things you can
take for your colon and constipation. Now, you may have to give it a week or so..to
really get you going. But it will. Back off on Sugar and processed foods...try
eating more salads, apples, pears, grapes. Eat 2 or 3 raw cucumbers a day if you
can...just keep cucumber sticks or slices in the frig. Grab one every time you pass the frig.

Usually when we're constipated...we're lacking in potassium and or magnesium...but
you can get those things in your foods. And the juice is packed with both. Hope
this helps...it will work if you'll give it a try. But remember to get as much of
the bad foods out of your diet as you can.

If you see this doesn't work for you...then you possibly have a very congested
colon...and may need to help the juice along with one of the other fairly simple remedies. Let me know if you need more help. kathryn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.110 sec, (1)