Vertigo, liver flukes, cleansing

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
freeatlast Views: 2,834
Published: 12 years ago

Vertigo, liver flukes, cleansing

Hi All,

Well January 1st was the beginning of my third month on the dewormer.

The good news: my digestion has improved almost completely with Doc's deworm/flush/animal protein protocal. Within the first week, I had loads of sluggy liver flukes come out for about 2 days and I haven't seen anything since then. Now I have at least 2 BM's a day, and can tolerate almost anything! I bought my first loaf of bread the other week -- that was the first time in 2 years I've been able to tolerate it -- of course, I got a sprouted organic loaf. Also, dairy products don't seem to bloat me up at all anymore! I've been putting on weight again -- WOOT!

So, the digestion has normalized.

The bad news: since December I've been having terrible vertigo, usually instigated by moving my head to quickly. My girlfriend can see exactly when it happens because I get very very pale when it happens. I get really spinny and nauseous and it's affecting my every day activities. I seem to always have an underlying headache by default now too.

I'm wondering if this could be parasite related? I stopped liver flushing right before Christmas because I was unsure if I was losing too many minerals through liver flushing every 2 weeks. This hasn't made a difference. Should I begin liver flushing again? Should I back off the dewormer? I take it once every 2 days right now.

I should also mention, I've had a CT scan to see if there's anything wrong with my brain, but it came back as ok. I've been taking magnesium which seems to help curb the headaches, but I want this to be completely gone.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The vertigo is starting to bring me down.

:)

Cheers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)