CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: severe bloating with parasite cleanse...please help and answer my post as I'm very desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessesmom1987 Views: 29,527
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,336,528

Re: severe bloating with parasite cleanse...please help and answer my post as I'm very desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>Everytime I have to pass gas it smells like rotten gas and sewer, so I'm guessing that's sulphur.<<<<
That's common when parasites are being hit. It can get pretty rank.

>>>Also, the color of my stool has changed to a yellow/ ochre.<<<<

Plugged up liver, lack of bile causes that. It will also cause constipation.

I looked up the ingredients for what is in Para-rid, and it says it's supposed to be done in two parts (as part of Para-stroy), the 2nd part being the colon cleansing products. Are you not using both? That's one of the most common mistakes people make when they start killing parasites, it's important that the colon be cleaning out whatever is being killed.

coffee enemas are helpful for cleaning out debris, and helps the liver. Liver Flushing regularly while doing parasite killing is also important, because dead parasites/or candida, and toxins coming off of them, plug up the liver. I think the site for the coffee enemas info is http://www.sawilsons.com
(don't use regular coffee, because of pesticides). C.E's were a major part of Gerson Therapy for cancer treatments. They were an important part of getting dead parasites cleaned out of my liver, (plus Liver Flushing every 2 weeks, sometimes more often if my liver congested right back up)

I see that Para-rid has cascara sagrada in it, which sometimes causes cramping. The ND that has worked with me for killing parasites, had me doing one full month of intense bowel cleansing prior to when I started killing the parasites (thankfully), and still taking bowel cleansing products for several months while killing the parasites too. Along with the cascara sagrada product that I took at night, he also had me taking Fiber Fusion with it too (2x a day, am and pm).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)