CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Agoraphobia?

curedisease Views: 6,111
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,244,866

Re: Agoraphobia?

I had "heavy metal testing" and came back normal as far as cadnium and mercury and a third one, which name I don't remember. My opinion is: don't waste your money on those tests unless you have a high risk job working with heavy metals. And, it's not a personality trait either. I was not like that at all, I was very social before. In my case, the agoraphobia/panic attacks are due to something else, which I still don't know. I've tried everything for relief and a cure. I've tried the Candida diet (yeast free diet); natural hormone pellets; Fish Oil, 5HTP; SamE; Homeopathic doctors, and nothing. Meanwhile, in order to be able to live a better quality life I take Rx by doctor, Klonopin (which my doctor tells me that taking it too long causes liver cirrosis (cancer) a least he is honest. That's scary, and it does not even alleviate the problem at 100%.
All is left for me to do which I just started doing is with an acupunturist who specializes in agoraphobia and Depression (not all acupunturist know how to treat these--believe me I know, I've tried others before and can see the difference with this new one in just one month); and secondly, the Hulda Clark parasite Cleansing mentioned under "Depression" which I just started and have a positive mind about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.422 sec, (1)