CureZone   Log On   Join
Blurry vision

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
willysw Views: 3,030
Published: 12 years ago

Blurry vision

I sometimes get blurry vision where my eyes have a hard time focusing. The blurriness usually last for an hour to and hour and a half. This blurry vision happens to me once every few months. I have been oil pulling for a few months and I woke up in the morning with the blurry vision that I sometimes get and I had to drive to work. So I started oil pulling for my 30 minute drive to work (I oil pull sesame oil when I drive to work and when I drive home from work.) As soon as I started oil pulling a couple minutes after I got in my car and started driving, my blurry vision disappeared and I could see like a normal person again. Thank goodness the oil pulling cleared my vision up quickly because I was nervous about driving to work when I could barely see anything. MY teeth are also much whiter and I do not have that nasty bad breath taste, I use to wake up every morning with. One last thing about the benefits of oil pulling is my recent dentist appointment last week the dentist told me my gums and teeth looked great, about 8 months ago on my previous dentist visit(before I was OPing) the dentist told me my gums were red and loose around my teeth and I had the early signs of gum disease.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.594 sec, (1)