CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: gallbaldder pain?

nestavan Views: 2,954
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,304,945

Re: gallbaldder pain?

I also thought I had candida and did several candida cleanses. Then this past year I have been in chronic pain in my mid stomach (just below sternum). I always thoughit it was something I was eating or stress. The classic pain in my upper right shoulder was/is unbearable sometimes. So, after being stressed and feeling stressed and stressing over the pain, I nearly had a meltdown. My dr gave me prevacid (WITHOUT even seeing me) and it only helps sometimes. SO I had to diagnose myself with Gallstones and do a flush. I did the olive oil and lemon juice every 15 minutes. I felt sick for a full 24 hours. I harldy slept and passed about 30 stones. Some extremely small and light in color, a few dark and pretty big. I saw my dr in person and he never heard of a gallflush- idiot. He asked me how I heard of them and I told them my 10 years in the health food indutry. He then said that it was impossible to pass a stone that big from my gallbladder. I didn't feel like argueing. He recommended an ultrasound (hmm to see if I have stones) Everyone in my family has had their gallbladder out. And blood tests. I don't have insurance, have no interest in getting surgery unless last resort. But I did the flush 2 days ago and the pain is back full swing. I have a face rash, back pain and can barely eat. I am sorely dissatisfied with our health care system. I need help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)