CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just ordered Iodoral

Donn Views: 2,595
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,341,818

Re: Just ordered Iodoral

"" They don't seem to feel anything anymore""

I like to think of that stuff as like a shot of Novocaine into the person.
It basically numbs them.
If you have a tooth that bothers you, its not going to after the Novocaine goes in.
If someone has mood swings or something is bugging them, you know like being human, its not going to after they get numbed up.
I believe that's how people get trapped into taking that stuff, its a real trap.
Something bugs them, it doesn't after the pill goes in, so it must have fixed the problem they believe.
The saddest thing is is that the longer someone takes that stuff the worse off their life is after they get off of it, of course that's if they ever do.
I know a lady thats been on Prozac for something like 25 years and today she is just like you mention of the people in - Night of the living dead.
Its like there's nobody home any more.
Just to put a little more happy spin on this subject, there is a huge campaign going on right now with the goal of completely eliminating the entire Psychiatric system and its apparently making great progress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.844 sec, (1)