CureZone   Log On   Join
Zappers and Electrocuting scattered worms

geritol Views: 10,632
Published: 13 years ago

Zappers and Electrocuting scattered worms

Ive posted in threads here and there, but I am really compelled to share my sucess with TENS units designed to treat 'pain' (haha now I know what pain they mean)
http://healthproductsdirect.com/reliamed350.html

or any others like it. This type device has been a lifesaver, along with L-Cysteine. Its not a whimpy 'zapper', but I am only guessing, as I have not gotten one that can go over 140 Hz in frequency. These TENS units can go up in amplitude/voltage as high as you handle. It threw my neck out once with the violent muscle contractions associated. Using these is what brought on the big kills for my wife and I. Using these also *caused* scattering, but if you already have scattering, using it may help mop up. I'm over the worst of the scattering, which started late December. I had them *everywhere*. So I really want to find out how helpful this sort of unit would be for others. I did not allow scattering to go on, month after month. My take was that scatering has to be discouraged & eliminated *RIGHT AWAY* if you have it.

In also would like specific feedback on the use of zappers at higher frequencies, like`1000hz, and multi-kilohertz. I have read that 'the worms are mortally wounded' when you zap them with the sub 20V 'zappers', the ones designed for parasite issues, but I don't believe it for a second. We have had results only when *agressive* power levels have been used. My wife has lost over 40 lbs, and we have had to keep the liver flushed to deal with the volume of debris.

Please all, check this out, IMO its worth every penny.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)