CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tracey - Regarding Pennies and Dreams, etc.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Tracey Views: 1,800
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 134,273

Re: Tracey - Regarding Pennies and Dreams, etc.

Hi Sphinx (good name by the way!) Yup, we're Canadian - it was a Canadian penny allright! We live in Victoria (on an island off the west coast)...it is very mild here in the winter (4 to 10d Celsius or 40 to 50d F today!) So you're a bit of both now! (canadian/american)

Glad you liked my wild dream! I've paid attention to my dreams since, forever!, writing them down and analysing them. I had my own interpretation of that dream...but because it just felt so 'big' (there are biggies and small ones) and this Irish man had given me a fascinating free reading the year before...I decided to get his opinion. It was great to hear. He was more specific than I was. And I just don't know if I really would have started cleansing if it hadn't been for his added interpretation...it just all made so much sense! If you, or anyone else, pays attention to their dreams...check back in your dream journal to the date 1 month before your birthday. The dream that happens on or around that date shows you the Theme for the coming year! Sounds fantastic, I know...but since I found that out two years ago, it's happened perfectly the last 2 times! (I'm an astrologer too, so I'm pretty aware of energies...) That dream of mine was the one that occurred one month prior to my birthday. Cool eh? Looks like I know how to best focus my attention in the coming year! (yes, I probably would have figured it out if I didn't have the dream, but the more you're aware the more easily things flow!)

Okay...This is the Liver Flush Forum , not a Dream forum! ha~~!

Talk to you again, Sphinx!

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)