LOL! Are you just making this stuff up as you go along?
You apparently can’t decide which (90% incorrect) beliefs about HIV and AIDS you want to hold!
You have written (twice!) that “HIV infection CANNOT cause any diseases in man” (//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1318407#i), and then, later, you wrote “I seriously doubt that you have been infected with HIV for 20 years. If you were actually infected with HIV for that long then you would be a walking miracle.” (//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1322101#i EDIT: fixed link that didn't work)
You’ve also written “the virus [HIV] sets up a factory to generate copies of itself. The cell is then ruptured releasing the viruses to infect other cells. So the cells would be destroyed regardless” and “cells that are DESTROYED when the replicated [HIV] viruses are released!!! Why do you think CD4 counts go down?” (//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1318524#i, //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1322106#i)
You’ve also written “. It was man that created [HIV]… There is so much overwhelming evidence that HIV was not only produced by the US government, but we also played a major role in its introduction.” //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1318401#i
Now, you apparently agree with Parazapper that there is no evidence that anyone who has tested HIV-positive has an active HIV infection (I would suggest that his “extensive” search is a little lacking!)
So, let me get this straight: You believe that HIV causes cancer, but is incapable of causing any disease in man! Despite this repeated assertion that HIV cannot cause disease, you believe that it is impossible (or miraculous) for someone to live 20 years with a virus that YOU allege to be non-pathogenic! You don’t believe there is any evidence that people who test HIV+ have active HIV infections, and yet you claim that CD4 counts go down in people who are HIV+ because the virus destroys infected cells! You claim that HIV was created as some wacky government plot to introduce deadly viruses to Africa, even though HIV “CANNOT cause any disease in man”. Unless there’s some other explanation for your disordered thinking, you really do seem to just be making this stuff up as you go along!
Given that you can’t even come up with an internally consistent explanation for HIV (much less a valid one!), I’m not surprised that you’re so confused about the tests used to diagnose and monitor HIV*! If you have any questions about HIV or AIDS, I’m happy to answer. However, I would suggest that you get your own thinking in order and read some of the primary literature on HIV before you start offering advice to those of us who live with this virus.
* Since you have REPEATEDLY stated that PCR is “a joke” and that serology is worthless, I’m hoping that you could go answer some specific questions to demonstrate more precisely that your concerns about the techniques are legitimate. - Why do you believe that the controls used on every PCR test (i.e. the samples of known copy-number run at the same time) are insufficient to allow for a good (not perfect) estimation of the number of virions in a given sample?
- Why do you believe that copying whole genes or the entire genome would provide any greater accuracy than the “segments” of a couple hundred nucleotides that are currently used?
- Why do you believe that the primers used in current viral load tests are insufficiently specific for HIV?
- Why do you believe that quantifying the level of viral replication requires only the counting of infectious particles?
- If you believe that the nucleic acid detected by HIV PCR tests does not in fact belong to HIV, why do effective anti-HIV drug regimens result in a 10,000 – 100,000-fold decrease in said nucleic acids?
- If the RNA that is ultimately detected by PCR does not come from HIV, where do you believe it comes from?
- Do you oppose only the use of PCR, or other methods for quantifying viral load (e.g. bDNA)?
- If it is shown that a pathogen can be cultured from near 100% of people who are seropositive by immunoassay followed by Western Blot, and 0% of people who are seronegative, why are antibody tests insufficient to establish the presence of the pathogen to a high degree of certainty?
Oh, you’ve also written that HHV-6A can cause AIDS (//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1310833#i [EDIT: working link added], as usual without any supporting evidence). Um, if you don’t trust PCR or assays using antibodies, why don’t you find the literature on in vivo HHV-6 infection just as worthless as you apparently find the literature on HIV (unless, of course, you haven’t read it…)?