CureZone   Log On   Join
Attack of the Monster Glob

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
sphinx Views: 2,003
Published: 18 years ago

Attack of the Monster Glob

I now have an update to my 4th liver cleanse. I was still having watery movements and had stopped passing stones the day after beginning the cleanse. Well, I had mentioned before that I had this happen on my 2nd flush, but with my first solid bowel movement after the flush, the first thing out was a huge glob attached to the waste. I fished it out and cleaned it off (this was not an option after flush #2 as I was away from home then). It is roughly cylindrical shaped and is 1 1/2 inches long and about 7/8" wide and high. It is not beige like most stones but has lost its color and is kind of a pale yellow or off white kind of color. I think that the size may have been created by many stones compacting into one as they were forced through the large intestine. Does anyone else have any other thoughts on why it could be so large? Is it this color because the bile had cleaned or worn off of it? And is it a bad sign that this did not come through with the watery movements?(I passed 225 stones before having several stone-free watery movements). Could the stones have been caught up in the intestine? If so, does that mean that a Bowel Cleanse should be done soon? (I have never done one). Any comments and enlightenment are appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.720 sec, (1)