CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very frustrated!

mertletertle Views: 8,625
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,342,975

Re: Very frustrated!

Dear Andrea,
Your mom is blessed to have you on her side, to look for healing for her.

It can be confusing, all the info.

On my site, http://healingplan.synthasite.com,
you will find an actual list of herbs/diet which is very plainly laid out, and free, I only paid $10 for it.
The herbs, for the nine weeks, can be bought separately, spacing out the cost of them, or all together for about $320 from the two companies mentioned, Nature's Sunshine and Pure Herbs Ltd. Once the patient tests clear for cancer, he/she must stay organic, keep walking and drinking pure water, you'll see that on the site, too.

If that is too much for your budget, Essiac tea has healed thousands, with the right diet, which is basically the one with the plan I used. If I find one that is Essiac-specific, I will send it to you. Essiac is between $25-40/ month.

Also, Barley tablets have been used to beat cancer, by Green Supreme, (reasonable, good quality), with diet.

You can see Bill Henderson's site, beating-cancer-gently.com. He lays it all out, if you want to follow his protocol, it's in his book, about $30 for the book, and he will consult with people by phone, last I heard, and answer questions.

This is how it seems to go:
Herbs,
diet,
walking up to an hour a day faithfully,
purified or spring water,
prayer
and Bible study (if possible, if the patient likes the Bible).

Must go, for now, write back with questions as needed.

You're doing a great job!

By God's love and grace,
Marilyn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.469 sec, (1)