CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very frustrated!

Northstar Views: 8,815
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,342,975

Re: Very frustrated!

Hi. I knew about Photodynamic Therapy but someone told me about the Cancer4hope.com clinic which also uses Sono waves as well.... I understand some parts of Canada use Photodynamic Therapy so you might want to look at this.

My friend has the same type of cancer and he has tried to fight it for about 1-1/2 years with a anti mold nutritional diet... THe tumor in his lymph node has started to break apart which looks like to us it might be spreading... When he first went found out about his cancer he went to Mayo Clinic for a second opinion and the cancer was near his tongue about the size of a quarter and he was called back to Mayo for another opinion since they had the davinci machine and at this time after only 3 months a super organic nutritional support it got smaller down to a dime in size.... The lymph system tumor was still the same size but now it seems to be breaking up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)