CureZone   Log On   Join
Green stools and no weight loss

michaelgrc Views: 2,656
Published: 12 years ago

Green stools and no weight loss

Hello all,

This is my first post on curezone!

I would like to share my problem. I periodically get green stools and my flora is always 'weak'. Also it seems that my liver cannot process adipose fat. I feel bad when I eat or exercise and body fat starts to be used. I have already done 6 Liver Flushes with improvement in some areas, mainly less general congestion ( I was more sweaty, with blocked nose and a general feeling of toxicity), but with no improvement of my main problem - weak digestion. In fact I got some signs of improvement after my first flush but things went back to where they were before with consecutive flushes.
Do you think more flushes will help and unblock my liver? DO you think I should flush less frequently (I do it every 3 weeks)?
I would also like to mention that when I drink Chinese Gentian I feel discomfort in my back at the height of my liver. ALso milk thistle makes me sweaty.
What could I do to help my liver decongest?

Thanks a lot,
Michael

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.532 sec, (1)