CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very frustrated! EDIT

soulsearcher Views: 8,375
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,343,094

Re: Very frustrated! EDIT

Thanks for that Tony, yes I acknowledge it was a mainstream report and as such is not very credible in my eyes. I also saw that it was specifically referring to prevention. But let's say there is a chance the report is credible, which there is - even if slim, if something that effects a 25% increase of a chance of getting a cancer does it not make sense that it would do harm to someone who already has the cancer?

I very much appreciate you mentioning the particular form of selenium useful for cancer treatment. That is probably an important point.

I dont understand the "science" (physiological reactions) of selenium in the body and how different forms would give diferent effects, etc so I get anxious when I hear I could potentially be suggesting harmful things to my mom. I am uneasy when I am doing something I dont fully understand.

This brings me back to how frustrating it is that natural health care is not accredited by the govenment. Toxic chemo, radiation, and prescription drugs are freely available to Canadians but those who want to go a natural route have to pay an arm and a leg. It would be so nice to have a Naturopath provided to my mom just the way an oncolgist is....more venting, sorry and thanks!

p.s Can you comment on the microbe theory of cancer at all? What are some of the most powerful anti-microbials that you know of. I can think of some common ones like garlic, grapefruit seed extract and olive leaf. I wonder if there are more powerful ones than those?

Andrea

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.203 sec, (1)