CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very frustrated!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Dquixote1217 Views: 8,505
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,343,794

Re: Very frustrated!

I have no one specific site readily in mind, but I have researched hundreds and hundreds and consulted with some of the better known alternative cancer people.  Not one of them recommends Essiac as a standalone treatment, though practically all of them do like Essiac.  Webster Kehr is one example.  He does not rate Essiac anywhere near the top of the lengthy list of protocols on his site and told me he would never recommend it as a standalone treatment, but would recommend it as a good overall cleanser and tonic to help fight cancer along with other elements.

Rene Caisse began treating people with her tea in the 1920's and she individually tailored her tea to each patient by adding different herbs besides the standard ones.   She also used very fresh herbs that she mostly harvested herself.  None of that is true in the products sold as Essaic today and the world has changed a very great deal in the intervening decades.  For example, a bowl of spinach our grandmother ate contained about eight times the nutrition that a bowl we eat contains due to over-farming and mineral depletion where only basic petrochemicals are returned to the soil and essential soil micro-organisms are either killed off by herbicides and pesticides or else not given enough time to convert the remaining minerals to a bioavailable form.

Quite simply, our world is a much more toxic and less nutritious place than it was decades ago.  Even the wonderful Budwig Diet program no longer has the successes it once enjoyed and is best used in combination with other cancer fighters and immune boosters.

At last count, there are no fewer than 350 different alternative cancer protocols out there, and so there is no consensus at all of which one to use.  Like the mainstream cancer industry, many people have vested interests in promoting their protocol over others regardless of comparative success rates.

As far as my protocol goes, oleander is the centerpiece.  Doctor H. Zima Ozel has used it for thousands of patients for over 40 years now in his native Turkey with success rates of over 70% - all the more impressive considering that he is only allowed to use it as a complimentary treatment to mainstream methods or else use it after mainstrem methods have failed.  In South Africa, hundreds of cancer patients have used an oleander based supplement over the past five years. The overall success is well over 90% and is virtually 100% for patients who are either not in their final days when they begin or else have not had their immune systems and major organs virtually destroyed by chemo.

Thus far, in my group of about 1100 members on Yahoo I am not aware of anyone who came to the group with enough remaining time and who had not been devastated by chemo and/or radiation who is not still alive.  In fact, I am only aware of three people period who are not still alive.  Two had almost no time left due to chemo and another began a limited part of the protocol and then listened to his oncologist and stopped after less than two months.  He still lived over a year past the oncologist's prediction.  There may be others I am unaware of, and the majority of members are not regularly active - however, there is a lack of bouncing emails one would expect to find if the member were no longer alive.

Despite such a success record, I still recommend not relying solely on oleander because I believe that there is no magic bullet and also that a good foundation that includes more than just supplementation is essential for both beating cancer and keeping it at bay.

Laetrile has had good success and is mentioned as an element to use in my suggested protocol.  It works better for some cancers than for others and at any rate is something that is best used by people who have plenty of time remaining since it often takes a year or more to be successful. Oleander itself takes awhile in most instances and is best suited for those who have more than a month or two of estimated time.  Those who are in their final couple of months according to oncologists would be best served by trying to buy some time with a faster acting protocol at first, such as Ozone therapy, Cesium Chloride or Webster Kehr's favorite short term protocol, the Cellect-Budwig protocol.  A genuine Rife type machine would likely be a good addition to try to buy time as would a Beck type device.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.297 sec, (3)