CureZone   Log On   Join
large, irregular gallstones
 
davee1 Views: 1,438
Published: 18 years ago
 

large, irregular gallstones


Can the larger, irregularly shaped stones that are in the gallbladder be dissolved and flushed? I saw some information that said 97% could be removed. What about the other 3%? Is there a way to dissolve them over time? What about "superphos 30" (orthophosphoric acid) drops? I have done 6 flushes. Got out a lot, but still have pain in liver/GB area. Pain varies in intensity.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)