CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good antifungal for throat area? and what else...

pdd912 Views: 4,389
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,345,402

Re: Good antifungal for throat area? and what else...

I have a lot of problems in this area, too. My tonsils stayed infected because of the post nasal drip. The crypts would develop stones. Nasty smell, etc. I had my tonsils removed, after many years of suffering. It took some convincing, because doctors are reluctant to remove an adult's tonsils. Even with them gone, I have problems with throat infections due to the PND. This is gross, but what helps me is to use hydrogen peroxide to clean my throat, especially any folds of skin where bacteria can get trapped. I use a q-tip with peroxide on it and then wipe the back of the throat. You can also use your fingertips (after they are very clean).

Another, very different, thing I've done that seems to be effective is to place a bit of fresh ginger root in my tea every afternoon. I boil the water with about an inch of fresh, peeled ginger root in it, add the tea, and then let it set. It tastes very good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)