CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bruping and heartburn after oilpulling

eidos Views: 2,674
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,346,528

Re: Bruping and heartburn after oilpulling

So weird you should mention the ears. I have never in my life had any ear problems, infections etc...but last month i had pain in both ears a couple of times (never both at once thou). Once i think i even had an something like an ear infection, except i didn't feel sick nor did i have a temperature and it lasted only a day - that one hurt like hell, the other were painless, except to touch. And yea they would pang briefly sometimes as well. Kinda felt it was because of the cold weather, but now that i think of it it was weird it coincided with oil pulling.

Doesn't happen anymore thou...it could have been something with sinuses i guess. But burping? I have read somewhere burping can be gallblader or liver, so perhpas they are trying to detox something? Oh well, as long sa i'm not the only one it must be normal :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)