*90 minutes vinyasa flow
*60 minutes kundalini
*120 crunches
*30 lifts -
*30 side arms -
*30 triceps
*30 weighted squats
*5 minutes jump rope (total)

Held my headstand for fifteen seconds today. Unshakeable. Sometimes I have moments like that.

-----------------
THE FIRST SUPPLIED PICTURES OF A FEMALE AS SICKLY LOOKING AS THEY COME AND DROPPING MORE WEIGHT IN NO WAY CAN DO THE ABOVE MENTIONED EXERCISES...REMINDS ME OF THE GARBAGE MOG USE TO PUT ON THIS FORUM A FEW YEARS AGO JUST TO ATTRACH ATTENTION FROM ANYONE WILLING TO BE A PART OF A GAME. "IF" THIS WOMAN CAN DO THIS TODAY, THEN SHE CAME ALONG WAY FROM THE FIRST SUBMITED INFO AND SINCE I READ ABOUT HER EATING BAGS OF SAMD, ETC.....I WOULD SUGGEST SHE IS AS FAKE A PERSON TO EVER PLAY A GAME ON THE INTERNET. I LEARNED 30 YEARS AGO IN THE FACTORY THAT SEVERAL PERCENT OF THE POPULATION LIVE IN A FANTISY WORLD AND WILL LIVE A LIFE OF LIES, AS LONG AS ANYONE WILL LISTEN. THIS WOMAN FITS THE SAME PROFILE OF " I WOULD HAVE TO SEE IT, TO BELIVE IT". I ASSUME SHE WEIGHS ABOUT 90 POUNDS AND THINKS SHE IS SUPER WOMAN.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)