CureZone   Log On   Join
Another first timer

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
bkeithp Views: 1,769
Published: 18 years ago

Another first timer

Hi guys. Well, I did my first flush last night and this morning. I was originally going to do the 7-day plan but ended up settling on Dr. Clark's method. I didn't follow it strictly, but pretty closely. I've been off the herbal parasite cleanse for nearly two weeks and didn't quite go the full week with the zapper. However I did get results. I mixed the Epsom Salts with grapefruit juice instead of water. Yuck! Didn't taste as bad as I thought it would though. And only had a hint of nausea briefly. Anyway, as a result I get perhaps a hundred or so stones. Most of them, perhaps 85%, as well as the largest stones were the pure waxy green ones. The largest were about the size of a large black eyed pea. I also got about a dozen or so calcified tanish ones. All of which were expelled during the begining of the flush. I suppose there could be a few stragglers, but I imagine I'm done for now. I think I may try another flush in about a month. I'd still like to get out some of those darker ones that must be lurking in the dark recesses of my gallbladder that I've heard so much about ;) .

I'd like to thank all of you for your support in this forum. Finding all this good do-it-yourself medicine has done alot for my attitude towards maintaining a healty body. Now I feel good about going into a new weight gaining/ body building program I've been putting off starting until I got this cleanse out of the way. With the diet I'm going to have to stick to, I feel that I'll be assimilating my nutrients much more efficiently and with these cleanses I feel very confident that I'll be doing just that now. You guys are simply awesome.

Best Wishes and Thanks,

Keith

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.266 sec, (1)