CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sand Eating

MH 108 Views: 1,989
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,347,661

Re: Sand Eating

i have known people that live a life of lies, they make up their life day by day based on what they can get anyone to believe. even when told they are a liar, they just walk away and tell their lies to the next person that will entertain them. i always had the notion we should not entertain such people, because they are drawing you into their own little possessed world of ilusions...

if much of anything of this woman has any truth at all, she reminds me of the addicted runners....you know, those types that run 365 days per year through rain/hale/snow/wind/ice and if they would skip 1 day, their body would self-destruct like a drug addict going cold turkey... and when she hits rock bottom again, will she have enough cells left to recover? but from what very little i have seen posted her, i suggest she is as fake as they come, just looking for attention.

mh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)