CureZone   Log On   Join
to paulette, the cheater

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
netav Views: 2,164
Published: 18 years ago

to paulette, the cheater

Paulette,
thanks for being a cheater. I had a small drink of water after my morning Epsom Salts , more after my last Epsom Salts and also had some juice. When I was juicing my vegtables, my liver stones were making noice in my back side trying to leave, and my stomach was doing the happy dance anticiapting the juice. All I needed beside that was a violin and I would have a symphony. Not waiting for two hours after the last Epsom Salt to eat and drink I re-couped tons faster. Instead of sitting in bed dehydrated waiting to finish getting rid of the stones, I fed horses, cleaned the house and am on the computer.
This time around I had a lot less of the big stones, but tons more of the scum, chicklet sized ones. I'm hoping that means I am getting a cleaner liver.
I was a little concerned before I did this flush. You see, the last one I did got me really sick and had some real wierd results. I couldn't even drink the morning Epsom Salts because I could feel my body threatening me to throw up if I did. During one of my morning BM's, I had one episode that produced a whole bowl full of tan colored, oatmeal looking stuff.No stones. It kind of freaked me out because I have no idea what that was.
Then 10 minutes later, I had tons of stones come out, but this time there were three bolders that shot out. They were about the size of silver dollars. I had never seen that before in the previous seven flushes. Of course I had to coax one over and check it out. It was Green and tan all over, but the normal dark green in the middle. I have no idea how that happened, but did not have that problem this time.
I now have a cleaner liver, clean house and am on my way to buy my body some organic veggies and some natural meet at the health food store. Then in the morning I'm on a plane to go to oakland and watch the game. The only stress i'm having is what to feed myself there. I'm sure they don't have a curezone restaurant there. I'll probably stick a hot dog in this healthy body and be sick all the plane ride home.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)