CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver cleanse and the pancreas

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Rusfox Views: 1,775
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 134,830

Re: Liver cleanse and the pancreas

I also have a diagnosis of chronic pancreatitis, but never had anymore attacks since my last treatment in a hospital 3-4 years ago, when they've really screwed with my candida, hormones, intestinal flora at cetera due to "horse" doses of Antibiotics they gave me there. I was so sick after them I could hardly walk.

After the treatment I remained quite sensitive to any fatty, oily, spicy and fried food. I just cut those foods.
Now after these years I am back to normal. I do avoid fatty deep fried food though.

I have been successfully doing Liver Flushes for a year now with two weeks breaks between first four flushes, and preventive flushes every two months. Seems like the flushes do not effect my pancreas in any way.

I feel great and strongly recommend you to do the flushes, unless you are in a very bad stage of your pancreatitis.

Good Health!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)